Liquid glass TM «Malva»
1,3 kg, 2,5 kg, 7 kg
Type of works
Value of the product
- for flame-retardant treatment as a grout component, for preparation of special (heat-resistant and acid-resistant, acid-proof mortars);
- for waterproofing of wells;
- for filling cracks and cavities in walls and ceilings;
- for priming of screed surface;
- non-flammable, odourless;
- transportation and storage at temperatures below 0°C are allowed.
Used for filling cracks and cavities in walls and ceilings; for priming of screed surface; for waterproofing of wells; for flame-retardant treatment; for preparation of acid-proof mortars.
Sodium liquid glass.
The surface should be dry, degreased and free of dust.
- For filling cracks and cavities in ceilings and walls, prepare mixture of the liquid glass, cement and sand with 1:1:3 ratio. Firstly, prepare mixture of cement and sand, with the volume of water equalling the volume of the liquid glass. Add this mixture to the liquid glass, continuously stirring.
- For priming of screed surface, prepare mixture of the liquid glass, cement and sand with 1:1 ratio. Mix cement with water (the weight of water shall not exceed 25 % of the weight of the liquid glass). Add this mixture into the liquid glass by portions, continuously stirring.
- For waterproofing of wells, prepare mixture of the liquid glass, cement and sifted fine sand with 1:1:1 ratio according to p.1, apply this mixture to the walls of the well, then treat with the liquid glass.
- For preparing waterproof plaster and flame-retardant mortar. Prepare mixture (the liquid glass, cement and sand with 1:1:2.27 ratio), add water to obtain working viscosity (hardening time is 10 min), apply to the surface.
Keep away from children. If you are splashed in the eyes, flood them immediately with fresh water.
Keep and transport in a tightly closed original container at temperature +5°С – +35°С. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from freezing! Closed containers with remaining product shall be disposed of at designated recycling collection points.