Paint for concrete flooring «EGYPT» TM TRIORA active
Concrete, Mineral surfaces,
Value of the product
- Acrylic paint on organic solvents
- Covering silky-matt
- High resistance to abrasion
- As a primer can be used to dilute the paint with a ratio of 1/1 with solvent
- Solves the problem of protection of concrete surfaces in basements, garages, stairways, storage shops, concrete fences
- Solvents: Solvent xylene
- Ready to use
- It can be applied to any concrete surfaces inside and outside
For protective and decorative painting of concrete and sand-cement bases inside and outside the premises (basements, garages, warehouses and retail premises, balconies, sheds, terraces, etc.).
- The surface should be dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants
- Fresh cement base can be painted no sooner than 28 days after laying
- The new concrete floor screed must be primed or dilute paint solvent, xylene, or a mixture thereof in a ratio of 1: 1
- The paint can be applied after 1 hour
If necessary, dilute with water up to 5-10%;
- Thoroughly stir the paint before applying;
- Apply the paint with a brush, roller or by spraying at temperature +5 °С and above;
- Apply 1-2 paint layers. The second layer is to be applied after the first one has dried;
- Drying time: 2-3 hours at +18-22 °C and 65% RH. The second layer should be applied in 8-10 hours. The coating will be completely dry and able to withstand the load in 5-7 days.
Keep away from children. If you are splashed in the eyes, flood them immediately with fresh water.
Keep and transport in a tightly closed original container, at temperature +5 °С – +35 °С. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from freezing! Closed containers with remaining product shall be disposed of at designated recycling collection points.