Facade paint «SPAIN» TM TRIORA active
TR-base, White, Tinting in tinting studios
1 l per 6–8 m²
1l, 10 l, 2,5 l, 5 l
1-2 hour at +18-22 °С and 65% RH
Value of the product
- It is resistant to weathering
- Good hiding power
- Water vapor permeability
- Easy to application
For exterior and interior protective and decorative finishing of the surfaces for long-term protection, also can be used as a finishing layer in heat insulation systems with the usage of polystyrene foam boards.
Living, industrial premises, medical facilities, pre-school institutions, secondary schools, higher education establishments, food industry factories.
Figures according to DSTU ЕN 13300:
- Glossiness: matte (G3 class)
- Vapour permeability: medium (V2)
- The surface should be clean, dry, solid and degreased. Glossy surfaces should be polished up to matte condition.
- If there is mould or fungi on the surface, use TRIORA prof Bioprotective Agent «TR-25 bio» to remove them.
- To ensure proper surface preparation, extend operational life of the coating and reduce paint consumption, the surface should be previously treated with TRIORA active «CHILE» Acrylic Primer or «PERU» Priming Concentrate.
- Highly absorptive (aerocrete, gypsum) and peeling surfaces should be primed with TRIORA prof Reinforcing Deep Penetration Primer “TR-23 strong”.
If necessary, dilute with water for working viscosity (not more than 5%).
- Thoroughly stir the paint before applying.
- Apply the paint with a brush, roller or by spraying at temperature +5 °С and above.
- Apply 1-2 paint layers. The second layer is to be applied after the first one has dried;
- Wet plaster can be painted on only 28 days later.
Important! Wet paint must be protected from precipitation within 24 hours
Keep away from children. If you are splashed in the eyes, flood them immediately with fresh water.
Keep and transport in a tightly closed original container, at temperature +5°С-+35°С. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from freezing! Closed containers with remaining product shall be disposed of at designated recycling collection points