Decorative acrylic plaster, structure «bark beetle» «ITALY» TM TRIORA active (Копия)
Type of works
Decoration of the surface
White, Tinting in tinting studios
4-6 hours at +18-22 °С and 65% RH
Value of the product
- High weathering coatings – protection of the facade 10 years
- It contains wax, which reduces the water absorption and the surface is created on the surface of the “Lotus effect”
- Good elasticity, which provides resistance to microcracks
- Resistant to mechanical stress
- It used indoors and outdoors
- Easy structured
For the protection and decoration of surfaces with high operational loads indoors and outdoors, as well as use as a final layer of thermal insulation system using polystyrene plates. It forms a distinctive grooved surface, creating the effect of “bark beetle”.
- Before carrying out work to remove old paint, which is loosely held. The surface must be dry and grease-free, dust-free
- The substrate must not have depressions and indentations 2 mm
- REQUIRED: Apply on the surface of the ground-contact «FIJI» TM TRIORA astive tinted to the plaster colour
Thoroughly stir the plaster before applying. If necessary, dilute with water not more than 1%.
- With stainless steel trowel plaster is applied to the prepared substrate from the bottom up to the grain size
- After plastering cease to adhere to the tool, it is possible to form the structure of “pitted”
- The dried plaster may remove only mechanically
Important! Wet plaster must be protected from precipitation within 24 hours!
Keep away from children. If you are splashed in the eyes, flood them immediately with fresh water.
Keep and transport in a tightly closed original container, at temperature +5°С-+35°С. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from freezing! Closed containers with remaining product shall be disposed of at designated recycling collection points.