Priming paint for plaster ТМ «TRIORA» (Копия)
Type of works
White, Tinting in tinting studios
1 l per 4-6 m²
1l, 10 l, 3 l
1-2 hour at +18-22 °С and 65% RH
Value of the product
- Recommended for preliminary preparation of the surface for decorative plasters and texturing paints;
- Improves adhesion to the surface by forming uneven surface;
- Excellent vapour permeability;
- Easy and convenient to apply. Fast drying;
- For interior and exterior use.
For preliminary preparation of the surface for decorative plasters. Can be applied on concrete, plastered, cement-lime, drywall surfaces as well as the ones previously painted with water-dispersion paints. Forms an uneven surface for better adhesion with the following product.
Suspension of fillers and auxiliary materials in water-based acrylic dispersion.
- Remove old peeling coating before painting. Clean the surfaces that were previously coated with chalk, glue paints, lime or organosilicon paints until complete removal of the old coating. The surface to be treated should be dry, degreased and free of dust.
- To improve adhesion to the surface and to strengthen fragile and highly absorptive surfaces, treat the surface with appropriate TRIORA primer. Highly absorptive surfaces of aerocrete, asbestos-cement, gypsum, as well as peeling off unsound surfaces, should be primed with TRIORA Deep Penetration Primer before applying TRIORA Priming Paint.
- If there is mould or fungi on the surface, use TRIORA Bioprotective Agent to remove them.
No dilution is needed.
Apply with a brush, roller or by spraying.
Keep away from children. If you are splashed in the eyes, flood them immediately with fresh water.
Keep and transport in a tightly closed original container, at temperature +5 °С – +35 °С. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from freezing! Closed containers with remaining product shall be disposed of at designated recycling collection points.