Decorative acrylic plaster, «lambskin» texture «GREECE» TM TRIORA active (Копия)
Type of works
Tinting in tinting studios
1-1,5 ml: 2,2-2,4 kg/м²
4-24 hours at +18-22 °С and 65% RH
Weight of 1 bank, kg
Value of the product
- High weathering coatings – protection of the facade 10 years
- It contains wax, which reduces the water absorption and the surface is created on the surface of the “lotus effect”
- Good elasticity, which provides resistance to microcracks
- Resistant to mechanical stress
- It used indoors and outdoors
- Easy structured
For exterior and interior protective and decorative finishing of the surfaces with high operational load, also can be used as a finishing layer in heat insulation systems with the usage of polystyrene foam boards. Forms creating «lambskin» texture.
- Remove old peeling coating before work. The surface to be treated must be dry, degreased and free of dust.
- The foundation should not have hollows and cavities more than 2 mm.
- Highly absorptive (aerocrete, gypsum) and peeling surfaces should be primed with TRIORA prof Reinforcing Deep Penetration Primer “TR-23 strong”.
- A MUST: before applying the plaster, treat the surface with TRIORA aсtive Contact-primer «FIJI» tinted to the plaster colour, in order to create adhesion coating and level the surface colour.
Thoroughly stir the plaster before applying. If necessary, dilute with water not more than 1%.
- Apply the plaster with a stainless putty knife on the prepared foundation upwards according to the grain size;
- After the applied plaster ceases to stick to the tool, one can form the lambskin-like structure;
- Process the surface with a plastic grater in the selected direction, in parallel with the processed surface;
- The dried-up plaster can be removed only by external action.
Important! Wet plaster must be protected from precipitation within 24 hours!
Keep away from children. If you are splashed in the eyes, flood them immediately with fresh water.
Keep and transport in a tightly closed original container, at temperature +5°С-+35°С. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from freezing! Closed containers with remaining product shall be disposed of at designated recycling collection points.